|General Information: PUBLIC AUCTION
OF 6 UNIMPROVED BUILDING LOTS
SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 12, 2016
STARTING AT 10:00 A.M. AT EACH LOT LOCATION ON ATLANTA ROAD, SEAFORD, DELAWARE
(1) At 10:00 a.m. on location of a wooded lot on Atlanta Road. From the intersection of Atlanta Road and Federalsburg Road head toward Seaford, DE. Wooded lot on the right. This parcel is identified on Sussex Co. tax map as: 5-31-2.00-18.00 and has approx. 215 ft. of frontage on Atlanta Road and a depth of 40 ft. containing approx. .70 acres of land more or less.
(2) Two lots on Nutter Lane, Seaford, DE will be sold at 11:00 a.m. First lot has frontage of 60 ft. and a depth of 100 ft. and is identified on Sussex Co. Tax records as; 3-31-05.20-31.00 and contains approx. 6,000 sq. ft more or less. Second lot adjoins lot 1 and is identified on Sussex Co. tax records as: 3-31-05.20-32.00 and has 30 ft. of frontage and a 100 ft. depth containing approx. 3,000 sq. ft. of land more or less. These lots will be sold separately and then together and sold whichever way they product the highest amount.
(3) At 11:30 a.m. around the corner from Nutters Lane on Clarence St. a 40 ft. frontage lot with 90 ft. depth identified on Sussex Co. tax records as 3.31-5.19-153.00 will be sold. This parcel is across the street from the church.
(4) At 12:00 noon on the Concord Road from Blades a 30 ft. frontage lot with approx. 120 ft. of depth identified on Sussex Co. tax records as 1-32-1.11-91.00 will be sold. This parcel is beside the service station.
(5) At 12:30 p.m. the parcel of land located on Dove Road will be sold. This parcel is identified on Sussex Co. tax records as 2-31-12.00-144.01 and contains 1.43 acres of land more or less. This parcel is land locked.
Terms: 10% of the purchase price on each lot will be demanded on day of sale, balance to be paid within 30 days when a good and sufficient deed will be given. Purchaser to pay cost of preparing and recording deed and any other cost that may occur. Purchaser and Sellers will be equally share all transfer taxes. These lots are being sold to dissolve the W & C Catts Family Limited Partnership but they reserve the right to accept any or all bids. But they intend to sell these lots.